The Kennedy Group is unique in many ways, but one of the most impressive is that we can boast an astounding 100% of all our listings have sold. That’s right – 100%! And most within a timeframe that is weeks less than the local average on MLS, and at top market value! This record is almost unheard of for anyone who has been in the industry for more than a few years.
At The Kennedy Group, we do a lot more than just put your home on the MLS and place a sign in your yard. We actively prospect for buyers. How? Here are just a few examples of the extraordinary services we provide:
- We maintain a database of hundreds of clients whom we contact regularly. In fact, every one of them receives at least two emails from us each month, informing them of current market conditions and notifying them of all properties we have listed.
- In addition to www.azKennedyGroup.com we aggressively use social media (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) to promote your home, and to focus on special market segments.
- Your home will also be prominently featured on Realtor.com, the #1 real estate website in the world, as well as all other major real estate sites, including Zillow, trulia, HomeFinder.com, AOL, Yahoo, googlebase.com, and MSN.com – to name a few. Unlike the vast majority of agents, The Kennedy Group pays for Realtor.com’s “Showcase Listing Enhancements” that provides up to 36 photos, detailed property descriptions, and many other exclusive features.
- And one more thing: we constantly monitor the market for shifts in inventory, demand, and pricing – and we provide informed feedback by contacting each agent that shows the property, inquiring about their and their client’s opinion on condition, price and value compared to other properties they are showing their client—then we pass this feedback on to you. You will find that very few agents do this.
What We Offer
- Experience. We’ve been doing this for many years, and have a record of 100% of listings sold! The complexities of your real estate transaction will be well-handled. Smoothing the way for your listing and sale, we will remove many potential challenges before they have the opportunity to appear.
- In-depth community and market knowledge. Virtually all of our focus is on the Southeast valley. We know what attracts people to your neighborhood, and so we know how to effectively price, market, and sell your home – netting you the best price in the shortest amount of time.
- Communication. Your needs always come first. We provide the service we agree to, in the ways that work for you. Whether once a week, once a day, by phone, email or text message. That’s how we’ll do it. You’ll always be kept in the loop. From listing to closing, you’ll know the status of our marketing efforts, the offers on the table and the steps leading to a successful closing once an offer is accepted. We’ll agree on the communication method that works best for you.
- Ease of mind. We will qualify buyers to make certain they’re serious and financially able to buy your home before letting them into your home. We will also help you evaluate and negotiate offers of purchase, and write counter-offers with a sales price and terms as likely to meet your goals as possible, and “shepherd” the transaction to a smooth closing.