The Kennedy Group is unique in many ways, but one of the most impressive is that we can boast an astounding 100% of all our listings have sold. That’s right – 100%! And most within a timeframe that is weeks less than the local average on MLS, and at top market value!
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you’re ready to sell it’s important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
That’s us. We have helped many Phoenix residents sell their homes—in fact, we have closed more than $50,000,000 in real estate transactions! We know how to handle every aspect of the sales process—from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date. Our marketing expertise will help alleviate any anxiety you may have about selling your home in such a confusing market, and we will guide you through the entire selling process.
What Do We Do Differently?
Buyers have a short attention span. As they click through listings it doesn’t take much to lose their attention. A bad photo or an un-interesting description can quickly move a potential buyer into a just another person who will not buy your home. At The Kennedy Group, we do a lot more than just put your home on the MLS and place a sign in your yard. We actively prospect for buyers. How? Here are just a few examples of the extraordinary services we provide:
- We maintain a database of hundreds of clients whom we contact regularly. In fact, every one of them receives at least two emails from us each month, informing them of current market conditions and notifying them of properties we have listed.
- We actively seek buyers through direct contact with other agents, personally contacting and marketing to potential buyers, running ads and promotions, and other creative ways.
- Our social media promotion drives thousands of potential buyers to view homes on our websites. In addition to www.azKennedyGroup.com we will promote your home on Facebook, Linked-In, Google+, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Your home will also be prominently featured on Realtor.com, the #1 real estate website in the world, as well as all other major real estate sites, including Zillow, trulia, HomeFinder.com, AOL, Yahoo, googlebase.com, and MSN.com – to name a few. Unlike the vast majority of agents, The Kennedy Group pays for Realtor.com’s “Showcase Listing Enhancements” that provides up to 36 photos, detailed property descriptions, and many other exclusive features.
- And another thing: we constantly monitor the market for shifts in inventory, demand, and pricing – and we provide informed, up-to-the-minute feedback to you.
PRICING – We know that if a home is priced wrong, nothing else will make a difference. The first thing we do is price your home correctly. We will provide information from the MLS system, reviewing each listing FOR SALE personally to see how it compares. We want to make sure we get the full value for your home…by pricing to the current market, we can get the maximum price in the minimum time.
STAGING – Together with our stager we will go through the house with a fine-tooth comb. We then review what needs to be repaired, painted, cleaned and redecorated; utilizing your furnishings and hers. We make to make sure our listings are as turn-key as possible… this competitive market demands it.
PHOTOGRAPHY – The language of real estate is photography. We will photograph your home at each appointment to make sure we have dozens of photos to chose from… everything from the interior and exterior to the neighborhood and nearby homes. The photos are used in the MLS, on our websites, on the weblog, and in print advertising.
Our Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how we work. That said, in our experience as Phoenix real estate professionals, we’ve also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting our clients first. This means keeping ourselves accessible and responding quickly to your needs.